GUTTER CLEANING IS ESSENTIAL TO A HOME’S HEALTH
- Safety trained professionals.
- Working off ladders is dangerous.
- The task is relatively inexpensive.
- Your home depends on a bi-yearly gutter cleaning.
GUTTER CLEANING SAFETY
Protect your home and yourself by letting trained professionals take care of a job that is very dangerous when the right equipment and safety gear is not used.Most homes gutters can be cleaned for under $170 dollars. For the amount of work and the time it takes to get to and from the residences’ location the price is more than fair! Not to mention the safety issues and liability that a gutter cleaner in Seattle must have.
LACK OF MAINTENANCE EQUALS BIG PROBLEMS
Don’t let another day go by. Those overflowing gutters are serious safety issues and can wreak havoc to the general structural integrity of your entire home. Here’s a short list of problems that can happen when you don’t clean your gutters:
- Rotted fascia boards.
- Damaged foundations from overflowing gutters leaking into walls.
- Drywall repairs.
- Insect intrusions, bugs love moisture.
- Damaged driveways and walkways. From Gutters? YES! misdirected rain water can flow anywhere!
- Landscape Erosion. Clogged gutters will direct water where it’s not supposed to go!
In summary, we aren’t trying to paint a horror show. These problems and many more are avoided for the cost of your Starbucks coffee bill. It may not seem like a big deal but those gutters were originally placed on your home to do a job, reflect rainwater from your home.