You meet someone and immediately think, man he was smartly dressed or dang she was sharp! But heres one thing you never get again when meeting someone : Your first impression!
As business owners, our work vehicles, clothing, and appearance either gives the customer an assurance he hired the right company or makes them nervous they went with the wrong person.
Commercial Window Cleaning Seattle
Nothing says that you are a reputable, first class and professional company like the condition of your building. PWNG prides itself in being an exterior maintenance company specializing in:
- Storefront Power washing
- Graffiti Removal
- Commercial Window Cleaning Seattle
- Dirt and Grime Removal
Clean Windows Make a Great First Impression !
One service we regularly offer that just gives that great finishing touch is commercial window cleaning in Seattle. If you’re looking for professional staff and the ease of recurring billing and having someone show up to clean windows, regularly and knowing they will be there, we are the company for you! We leave you with this marvelous quote about first impressions:
” Work at the same time on sky, water, branches, ground, keeping everything going on an equal basis… Don’t be afraid of putting on colour… Paint generously and unhesitatingly, for it is best not to lose the first impression.”
– Camille Pissarro
PWNG has  window cleaning professionals with over 30 years of combined experience. There is a method to any project you undertake. Owning the right tools of the trade is the most important first step when taking on any household task. The standard tools of a window cleaner consist of:
-  Standard sized ladders: 6’, 8’, 24’, 28’ and 32’ feet.
- A window cleaner’s belt: A specially designed tool belt capable of holding squeegee and wet mops while working at dangerous heights in excess of 20 feet off the ground.
- Leg Levers: these fit on your standard ladders and allow quick leveling on uneven surfaces. A serious safety concern for window cleaning professionals, is uneven landscapes where a ladder can tip over.
- Surgical towels: These are the best towels for window cleaning.
- Glass Gleam 4: a window cleaning chemical that leaves windows streak free.
The decision on whether you would like to invest upwards of $2000 dollars on the right equipment, for window cleaning in Seattle, is your choice. There are serious safety concerns in not owning the right equipment for any job. When dealing with heights, safety is a paramount concern to think about. Not having the right equipment is frustrating and a serious hazard.
Whether you decide to do-it-yourself or your thinking about hiring a pro, proper training and equipment is the very first step when dealing with heights.